HARK's mission is to bring healing and coping techniques through creative experiences that allow children to express their fears and triumphs that may be a part of their illness or injury. Your donation will bring much needed supplies as well as hands on art, music, poetry, and creative writing opportunities to critically ill and injured children at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
Our goal is to provide a hospital-wide environment splashed with color, poetry and music, from children’s art and poetry displayed in the lobby to the sounds of music from patient rooms.
Take a look at our new online store! We’re currently featuring some of our favorite art pieces created by some of the children at HARK.
You can donate directly to HARK by using one of our new donation forms! You can find them by following the link below.
- Oct 1, 2016 Celebrate to the Stars and Back, HARK's 10th Anniversary Oct 1st! Oct 1, 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 HARK workshop HBO cafe CHLA Jul 26, 2016
- Jun 28, 2016 HARK Workshop in the HBO Cafe @ CHLA Jun 28, 2016
- Jun 21, 2016 HARK workshop in the HBO Cafe @ CHLA Jun 21, 2016
- Jun 17, 2016 Associate and Affiliates Annual Tour and Lecture Jun 17, 2016
- Jun 14, 2016 Training for HBO Workshop Jun 14, 2016
- Jun 14, 2016 HARK workshop in the HBO Cafe at CHLA Jun 14, 2016
- May 2016